- Material: Sterling Silver, Jewelry Wire | Trademark: Stamped 925 (on clasp and fish hooks)
- Stone: White Mother of Pearl, Cultured Freshwater White Pearl | Color: White | Necklace Weight: 71.3 grams | Earrings Weight: 6.2 grams
- Design Measurements: 225 mm (8.86 in) wide x 50 mm (1.97 in) long | Necklace Length: 17.25 in long plus 1.5 in long extension | Chain Type: Collar, Bib | Clasp Type: Lobster Claw
- Earrings Measurements: 17 mm (0.67 in) wide x 40 mm (1.57 in) long (including hook) | Earring Type: Pierced Dangle | Closure: Fish Hooks
- Includes an official ‘AERAVIDA Fair Trade Sourcing’ Card with certified Seal of Authenticity.
This great jewelry set will compliment any simple style beautifully. Made out of white mother of pearl and cultured freshwater white pearl, this necklace and earrings set was handmade in Thailand. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
Includes an original AERAVIDA organza jewelry pouch (comes in various colors), also handmade by our Artisans. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: Lai was exposed to the craft of jewelry making at a very early age. By 14, Lai’s aptitude and skill had blossomed and she was able to turn her jewelry making talent into a business for her family. Her enchanting floral designs are derived from the natural colors and stone materials found abundantly in Thailand. Her warm personality, creativity, and hard-work have helped her business grow.