- SGS Certified item, EleQueen Original Patented Design, the Highest Quality Standards in Jewelry; Environmental friendly high polished finish geniune 925 Sterling Silver with Cubic Zirconias and Freshwater Cultured Pearl, this jewelry shines with beauty and adds a luxurious look.
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl appear in a wide variety of shapes and natural colors, also, because they are solid nacre, quite durable, resisting chipping and wear, making them very popular with younger people and designers. The size of each Freshwater Cultured Pearl allowed 0.3mm difference because they are rarely in identical size when they were developed, but we are commmited to strictly pick up every Freshwater Cultured Pearl in perfect condition to make out every jewelry item.
- CZ Color: Clear, Freshwater Cultured Pearl Color: Ivory Color; Adjustable Necklace Length: 18.1in-19.2in, Pendant Size: 0.8in by 1.2in, Earring Size: 0.6in by 0.6in; Total Weight: 9g
- The item in picture with ornament is same as the real object without PS.
- Exquisite Gift Wrap: Gift Box + Gift Velvet Bag + Silver Polishing Cloth.
About 925 Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver is a valuable metal cherished throughout history for its beauty, durability, naturally aseptic and timelessness. And It is the excellent choice for people with sensitive skin to get sterling silver jewelry over other types of metals, especially in ear piercings.
Denoted by the standard 925, it refers to the 92.5% content of pure silver in the metal, the other 7.5% usually consists of other metals, which does not change silver’s color but adds to its hardness. As 99.9% pure silver is typically too soft for jewelry and it can easily be bent, scratched or damaged, so 925 sterling silver item is much more common and popular.
Caring For Sterling Silver Jewelry
* Store it in a jewelry box or cloth bag to avoid oxidation when you don’t wear it.
* keep away with other metal jewelry when wearing to avoid collision or abrasion.
* Avoid direct contact with harsh chemicals like bleach or household cleaning products and even wood surfaces.
* Use silver polishing cloth to wipe it if it has been oxidized and turning into black to maintain luster.